Once you have booked your tour with us, but before you have made any payments, we are legally obliged by European law, to send you the 'Travel Price Assurance Certificate'. This is issued by Reisegarant in Hamburg, a member of Generali.
We will also send you an invoice requesting payment of a deposit of 20% of the total price of your booking.
We have to receive the remainder of the balance due at least 30 days prior to the planned departure of your tour.
We accept payment by bank transfer and credit card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard®, Union Pay and JCB).
Payment is accepted in EUR, USD, GBP, AED, JPY. We may be able to accept payment in a different currency upon request.
Creation of Itinerary Fee
We will ask you to pay 476,- € (= 600,- USD or equiv.) for your written itinerary, which reflects and contains points and interests important to you on your tour.
These points are discussed with you in detail and beforehand by phone, Email or during a personal consultation.
It goes without saying that this fee is Fully-Refundable once this tour is booked with us.
Cancellation and refunds
Cancellation fees for cancelling confirmed private tours to Japan will be calculated as follows:
- Cancellation notice received up to 30 days prior to departure: 20% of the total tour price, per person.
- Cancellation notice received between 29 to 22 days prior to departure: 30% of the total tour price, per person.
- Cancellation received between 21 and 15 days prior to departure: 50% of the total tour price, per person.
- Cancellation received between 14 and 8 days prior to departure: 60% of the total tour price, per person.
- Cancellation received between 7 and 4 days prior to departure: 70 % of the total tour price, per person.
- Cancellation received 3 days or less before departure or no show:
travellers will be charged the 80% of the total tour price, per person.
Cancellation fees will be deducted from any money paid and any remainder returned to you.
Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes or hotel tariffs with quote date and start date more than 4 months in between, are payable by the client.
We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 14 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes
Tour quotes do not include airfare to / from Japan unless noted on the itinerary.
Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.